Sri R. Ponnusamy Naidu College of Education,Sivakasi - Alangulam Main Road,
Kakkivadanpatti - 626 124.
Rules & Regulations of the College
(A) Admission and Withdrawals
Application for admission to be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.200/-
The completed application whould be sent to the Principal, Sri. R. Ponnusamy Naidu College of Education, Kakkivadanpatti (P.O), Sivakasi - 626 124, along wit the three set of Xerox copies of the following certificates.
a. 10th Mark Statement
b. 12th Mark Statement
c. UG/PG Degree Consolidated Mark Statement
d. Transfer Certificate
e. Community Certificate
f. Three Passport Size Photo (recently taken)
(B) Attendance and Leave
1. Students should be regular and punctual to the college. They should attend the college on all the working days.
2. Late comers will not be allowed inside the college in general. They will be allowed inside the college only on valid reason, after getting Principal's permission.
3. Absence without previous permission will be severely dealt with.
4. Under unavoidable circumstances, students can avail leave after the submission of leave form (available in the college calendar).
(C) Dress Code
1. Students should dress in conformity with standards of modesty and dignity.
2. Projecting oneself with a different way of dressing and hairdressing and trying to project oneself with a different posture should be strictly avoided.
3. Students should be courteous, honest and well behaved within the college campus as well as outside the college.
(D) Important Rules and Regulations
1. Students should always wear the Identity Cards inside the college campus.
2. Use of Cell Phones within the college campus is strictly prohibited.
3. Students should be friendly with co-students.
4. Misbehaviour within and outside the college will be severely dealt with. Any student found to be indifferent, and whose conduct is found to be not good is liable to a maximum punishment of dismissal from the college.
5. No meeting of any kind shall be convened and held in the college campus without the previous written permission of the Principal.
6. Notice of any kind shall not be circulated among the students without the prior written permission of the Principal.
7. No collection shall be made from the students for any purpose without the permission of the Principal.
8. Students should keep the college campus neat and clean.
9. Damaging the college property and disfiguring the college furnitures will be severely dealt with.
(E) Payment of Fees
Students should pay their various fees such as Tuition Fees, Examination Fees, Bus Fees etc., within the prescribed time. Failiing to pay the feesin time will result in the removal of their names from the roll of the college.